Are you looking for recipe inspiration BK's Carribean Rice Pilaf & Sausage ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas BK's Carribean Rice Pilaf & Sausage What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of BK's Carribean Rice Pilaf & Sausage, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare BK's Carribean Rice Pilaf & Sausage delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make BK's Carribean Rice Pilaf & Sausage adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook BK's Carribean Rice Pilaf & Sausage estimated approx 1 hour.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it BK's Carribean Rice Pilaf & Sausage home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make BK's Carribean Rice Pilaf & Sausage use 14 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Rice and smoked sausage dish, I threw together with stuff I had on hand. Turned out good enough for the family to want me to save it. (Update to try it with pineapple added.)
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make BK's Carribean Rice Pilaf & Sausage:
- 1 package (14 oz) smoked sausage
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 5 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth (per rice pkg directions)
- 2 boxes Zatarains Rice Pilaf
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1 (8 oz) can pineapple chunks (optional)
Steps to make BK's Carribean Rice Pilaf & Sausage
- Add olive oil to small stock pot.
- Slice smoked sausage (or sausage of choice) and brown lightly in oil.
- Remove sausage from pan and add onions and bell pepper. Saute 5 minutes.
- Add minced garlic, salt, pepper, parsley, and crushed red pepper. Saute another 5 minutes.
- Add broth, deglazing pan with 1st cup. Add rest of broth. (If using pineapple, use juice from can with broth. 3 1/2 cups total)
- Add rice packages and cook per package directions (bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer 25 minutes).
- When 10 minutes are remaining on rice, spread peas (and optional pineapple chunks) over top of rice to steam. Recover and finish cooking rice.
- Remove from heat when rice is done and let rest 5-10 minutes.
- Add sausage back and stir all to combine.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make BK's Carribean Rice Pilaf & Sausage which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!