Are you looking for recipe inspiration Banana caramel pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Banana caramel pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Banana caramel pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Banana caramel pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Banana caramel pudding adalah 4 People. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Banana caramel pudding estimated approx 40 min.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Banana caramel pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Banana caramel pudding use 5 type of material and 10 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This Caramel Banana Pudding Lush combines the flavor of banana pudding adding a rich and buttery layer of caramel. I used leftover, overripe banana for this pudding. nnWhy waste leftover bananas when you can make this easy and delicious recipe out of it. ❤ Try out this recipe! 4 ingredient simple dessert.nn#cc2022n#week4n#thcn#thcweek5n#dessertn#cookpadindian#caramelpuddingn#bananapuddingn#easyrecipen#kuchmeethahojaye
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Banana caramel pudding:
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 2 ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 200 ml Milk
Steps to make Banana caramel pudding
- Take 3 tbsp sugar in a pan and Caramelize the sugar. Immediately pour into a mould. (6-8 inch). Keep side. Let the caramelized sugar set.
- Take 2 ripe banana in a bowl, then add 2 eggs. Mix it until it forms a batter consistency. Now, pour this batter in the blender. Add 2 tbsp sugar and 200 ml milk.
- Blend until it becomes smooth. Strain this batter. Pour this in the mould, that has the caramelized sugar.
- Cover the mould with aluminium foil. Completely seal the mould.
- In a large vessel (a pan), place a stand. Keep the mould with batter and caramelized sugar on the stand.
- Add boiling water to the pan. So, that half of the mould should be covered in boiling water.
- Place a cover on top of the pan. Let it steam for 30 mins on medium flame.
- Take the mould out of the pan. Remove the foil. Prick with a toothpick to check if it is cooked from the inside as well. (Indication: Nothing will stick on the toothpick)
- Let it cool down and keep it in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Run a spatula around the edges of mould, invert to the plate and serve..The banana caramel pudding.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Banana caramel pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!