Are you looking for recipe inspiration Balouza : Kamareddine Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Balouza : Kamareddine Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Balouza : Kamareddine Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Balouza : Kamareddine Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Balouza : Kamareddine Pudding adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Balouza : Kamareddine Pudding estimated approx 30 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Balouza : Kamareddine Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Balouza : Kamareddine Pudding use 16 type of material and 13 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Balouza : Kamareddine Pudding:
- 250 g kamareddine, apricot jelly sheets
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 7 tablespoons corn flour
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon rosewater, maward
- 1 teaspoon orange blossom water, mazahr
- Sugar Syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon rosewater, or orange blossom water
- For decoration
- 5 apricots, halved
- 2 tablespoons almonds, peeled
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, ground
Steps to make Balouza : Kamareddine Pudding
- The apricot jelly sheets need to be prepared ahead of time: dice them and soak in warm water for 4-6 hours or soak them in cold water over night.
- Then mix 5 tbsp corn flour with ½ cup of cold milk.
- In a sauce pan, mix the whipped cream, sugar and the remaining 3 cups of milk over low heat.
- Stir in the corn flour and milk mixture and cook until it turns into creamy ashtaliyeh (custard).
- Add the rose water (ma' wared) and orange blossom water (ma' zaher).
- Pour the ashtaliyeh into a serving dish, that can be put in the fridge, and leave at room temperature to cool.
- The soaked apricot jelly sheets should be a thick sauce by now. Put in a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Use half a cup of cold water to dissolve 2 tbspns of corn flour, and then add to the apricot jelly sauce. Mix well till you have a smooth apricot paste.
- Evenly spread the apricot paste over the ashtaliyeh and leave to cool.
- Use the pistachios, apricot halves and almonds to decorate. Your Balouza is done now.
- Put the Balouza in the fridge and serve with cold sugar syrup.
- To prepare the sugar Syrup, boil the water and sugar in sauce pan then leave over medium heat till the syrup begins to thicken.
- Add the lemon juice and rose water or orange-flower water and set aside to cool.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Balouza : Kamareddine Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!