Are you looking for recipe inspiration Badam Kesar pudding (eggless) ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Badam Kesar pudding (eggless) What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Badam Kesar pudding (eggless), starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Badam Kesar pudding (eggless) delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Badam Kesar pudding (eggless) adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Badam Kesar pudding (eggless) estimated approx 20 min.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Badam Kesar pudding (eggless) home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Badam Kesar pudding (eggless) use 6 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
#milklove rnI have made pudding with kesar pista flavor which tastes yum. You can enjoy it anytime.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Badam Kesar pudding (eggless):
- 5 gm agar agar
- 250 ml milk
- 3 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp badam kesar milk powder
- 1 bowl water
- as needed Chopped almond and pista for garnishing
Steps to make Badam Kesar pudding (eggless)
- Soak agar agar in one bowl of water for 10 mins.
- Bring it to boil till it dissolves completely
- Meanwhile, In a pot boil milk. Add sugar while boiling. Mix badam kesar powder (milk powder) in it and stir till it dissolves. Add agar agar into it and mix it well.
- Transfer it to a container in which you want it to set. Sprinkle chopped almonds and pistachios over it.
- Keep it in freeze for 10 minutes to set. Cut it into pieces to serve. Serve Chilled. It will taste heavenly.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Badam Kesar pudding (eggless) which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!