Are you looking for recipe inspiration A Variation on Lean Pork Shoulder ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas A Variation on Lean Pork Shoulder What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of A Variation on Lean Pork Shoulder, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare A Variation on Lean Pork Shoulder delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make A Variation on Lean Pork Shoulder adalah 5 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it A Variation on Lean Pork Shoulder home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make A Variation on Lean Pork Shoulder use 11 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Pork is a familiar daily food. Lean pork shoulder with sweet and sour sauce is incredibly tasty! (contributed by Thanh Ngan MC)
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make A Variation on Lean Pork Shoulder:
- 1/2 kg lean pork shoulder
- 100 gr tapioca or corn starch
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 ripe pineapple
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 4 -5 cloves garlic
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 shallot
- 2 eggs
- Spices: seasoning powder, salt, black pepper, oyster sauce, sugar, vinegar
Steps to make A Variation on Lean Pork Shoulder
- Prepare the ingredients
- Rinse the lean pork shoulder then pound until tender then dice and season to taste: 1/2 teaspoon of seasoning powder, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, a pinch of ground black pepper, 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce, squeeze shallot and garlic to get liquid. Set aside to marinate in 30 minutes.
- Coat lean pork shoulder with eggs, roll over corn starch and fry until crunchy.
- Transfer the fried lean pork shoulder to a plate.
- To mix the sauce: Finely chop the tomatoes and pineapple. Add some cooking oil and sauté tomatoes and pineapple until cooked. Add sugar, salt and vinegar to taste and set aside.
- Add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil in a skillet and heat until hot, fry garlic until fragrant. Add sliced green bell pepper, red bell pepper and onion in skillet to stir-fry. Add fried lean pork shoulder to toss well and add sauce mixture. Finally, add some corn starch just to stick to meat. Add scallions, remove from heat.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make A Variation on Lean Pork Shoulder which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!